Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Almost To Spring Break

Okay, I feel like I never really stop anymore, and anytime I have time to do so, I watch a show or something, because thinking is something I am wanting to take a break from. In fact, I'd be playing video games if I had access or time for them, because those are the best/most relaxing way to occupy time while not thinking.

Between me and spring break, I have an Organic Chemistry test and a few small things. So really, I'll pretty much be finished in 32 1/2 hours, and the rest is easy. In fact, without that test, I would finish most work tomorrow, but studying and preparing for that test is going to take every bit of time that I have at my disposal. Even the time I'm using to write this.

I'll be celebrating St. Patty's Day in Tulsa with my friend Adam Howard (aka the band The Duke of Norfolk). We will be enjoying some whiskey and other delights that befit people of the ripe ages of 21+. The following day, I'll be traveling to Texas to drop by my house briefly, then our family's lakehouse, where we (a few select Texas friends and I) will watch the Twilight movies for the exclusive reason of making fun of them while drinking wine.

Then on Tuesday, I'll see some of my favorite bands in concert, Avalanche City and fun., both of which I've been wanting to see for quite some time. This will be the second concert I've ever attended, not counting lil' coffeeshop ones that I've been to.

Anyway, it's past time for me to be asleep, 'cause I've got a strict schedule until Friday.

No comments: