Saturday, August 1, 2009

Spertly Drrr?


I don't remember going through a spiritually dry season since, well, before The Core. Or if I did have a "season", it lasted a week or two tops. I suppose it's not that dry, considering that God does talk to me. It's just that He talks to me specifically about the future, and it feels like we haven't really just talked about life. Anyway, it might just be the whole transition from high school to college thing, but still, I'm gonna need Him working with me when we go to LA, and I don't wanna just get there and say, "Will You finally talk to me now that this guy needs a Word from You?"

Then again, I feel like He wants to talk to me now. And what better book to hear from Him than Romans?

3 comments:

datink said...

Meditate on HIm day and night.

For only can opena door that no one can shut, and shut a door that no one can open, for i know your stregth and you have not denied my name...

keep pressing into him london, its a new chapter, you just have to turn the page :)

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

Just make sure that when God wants to speak to you like you want that you're listening. Cause when going through a dry season It's so easy to not always be persistent in your Word time and quiet time. So always be in that place of waiting for Him. God should never have to wait on us to listen, We should be waiting on Him to speak.

Andrew said...

Hope the LA trip is awesome.