Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dr. Scholl's and First Day of Classes



Yes, I will slowly be solving the mystery of whether or not my roommate, Clark Scholz, whose dad is a doctor, is the son of Dr. Scholl's.

Also, God is gonna have me write sermon/message type stuff on "attitude" and "back to the basics: love God, love people".

Lastly, does anyone know where I can look to see if someone will pay me to write blogs for their website? My brother told me that there are opportunities for it. I'm a big fan of opportunities.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

The videos look great. I can't think of anyway to improve, but if I do later I'll come back and let you know.

Also, too bad about the pizza.

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

1.) I like the video blog alot. It's good, very good.
2.) Whenever you put emphasis on something when you talk you always close your eyes then open them really big when you say it. It's funny.
Last but not least...3.) Is there actually a fish in the fish bowl next to the coffee pot???

Kirsten Erin said...

Great video and blog!
Haha! It's like our dose of London-ness since you're gone away to college.
The videos are great and your facial expressions are almost as good as if they were in person. Lol!
Have a great time at JBU!

Anonymous said...

You keep talking about your roommate yet you have not shown him on camera once.... i bet he doesn't even exist and he is a make believe character you continue to talk about .... just saying.... Dr Schols doesn't exist... I'm calling it