Monday, July 27, 2009

New Things


God freed Alexandra from a spirit of fear.

God is telling me a bunch of what will happen with me and others at JBU, and in daily life before, during, and after that. I've just gotta keep in mind the fear of God thing, and be obedient.

For one thing, that book on the Holy Spirit that I used for small groups may be helping some guys out in a Bible study where we learn to work in our spiritual gifts together.

Oh, and I went shopping for dormroom stuff and clothes today. Suprise! My bed matches my eyes a lil' bit. Just sayin'

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm excited for Alexandra.

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

What's the holy spirit book that you talked about called??
& I'm really happy for Alexandra, that's awesome!

Unknown said...

Ah I second that!!! I am also excited for Alexandra!!!

The Holy Spirit can move so much if we are willing to be used.

Come Holy Spirit come!!!!!!