Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Few Important Tidbits.

What I LOVE to do, and never get enough chances to do, is to give hundreds of dollars' worth of stuff away to my friends who would be really blessed by it. They only get the item; I get the joy of giving.

I got to hang out with a bunch of my really good friends this past week, which I was hoping to do before college. First was at a closed-invite party at the lakehouse with Bri, Brett, Cameron, Trish, Cassie, James, and Josh Newman. I couldn't ask for a better weekend with friends.

Chad Rush has been spending the night the last few nights. He might be living here soon.


We ordered my Macbook Pro on Tuesday.

I need to pack for college

I'm looking at four panda masks and a pirate flag, deciding whether or not to take them to JBU.

After talking with both Josh and Chad, I've come to realize how jealous some people are of my gifts of the Spirit, and how I feel the same about theirs a lot. Don't get me wrong, I like wisdom, but being able to sense demonic junk sounds more fun to me sometimes. Anyway, we are the body of Christ, and we all work together. I just hope I can find some people with discernment when I go to JBU. I seem drawn to that type.

I am a revivalist.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Let me know if you need any help getting acquainted with your mac.

Rebekah Michaele said...

we should be texting buddies when you move to JBU. Mos' def.