Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Senioridis?

Sorry I didn't blog this past week. It's 'cause my dad bought some sort of ab-mo-tron, and, rather than blog, I pump my guns (careful, they go off without warning).

My graduation party went well. If you weren't invited, it's 'cause I forgot to invite you. But you're totally welcome to come to my birthday this saturday at the lakehouse. At the graduation party, a bunch of people said nice things to bless me before I skidaddle of to college. Just about all of it rang true with me, and for what I've been feeling for the future.

A few more finals tomorrow and I'll be done. I kinda wanna skip school on thursday, since I have no finals. The only incentive to go is the senior prank, which we still haven't really planned out at all. But I'm letting senioridis kick in, so I don't particularly care.

Oh, it's an open invite for anyone to come to school during lunch or before graduation on friday and put something on my senior table. I put the picture of D. Andrew and Bolt (Juddson) on the table already, so load it up! I've got my own stuff too, so it's worth checkin' it out.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm glad you put the photo we gave you on your table.

Anonymous said...

woo ab-mo-tron

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

D.Andrew??.... Oh yeah! i forgot he goes by his middle name!! :P haha. Ya know, those people who go by their middle names are pretty awesome...Or atleast that's what they tell me :P
{i go by my middle name as well}

Rebekah Michaele said...

I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE PRANK THAT GOT YOU DETENTION WAS!!!

Anonymous said...

Great time at your blessing service and at your graduation....you are the man london....we are gonna miss you next year for sure

p.nick

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

So, great job graduating and such last night!!! :D
I espically loved dr.seuss!!!!
I give you an A+(:
Where is God sending you off to college?