Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8-Month Paper In 8 Hours


Sorry about the lack of update. I was asleep for all of yesterday after school.

Sunday was great. I told my small group the prophecy, and we talked about why we worship and how, and they (being the sincere junior highers they are) made loud apologies for not dancing. We went overtime and didn't have time to go through every prayer request, but it was good.

That night, my internet (which had turned off just as I was about to start writing) turned on again at around ten, and I began work on my 10-12 page research paper. And yes, I completed my 8-month research paper in 8 hours. I can't promise good grades, but, in my opinion, it should make a passing grade (although I normally aim for A's, not just passing).

Today, I talked to Chad Rush on Facebook, about how God wants him to reach Alex. We got to talkin' and realized that we'd never had a heart-to-heart, so we scheduled one for this saturday afternoon. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Kirsten Erin said...

Man, I can see why you slept all day yesterday. :D
That's great that the Jr. Highers were receptive to what you talked about. Hopefully we'll see a bunch of Jr. High dancers tomorrow night!

Kate said...

your life is Cra-Cra! (pronounced kray-kray)

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

Haha I find that kind of funny that yall scheduled a heart-to-heart :P

jaz said...

!!!!! oh hey

Andrew said...

read