Friday, May 8, 2009

Dreampt

I presented my thesis to the Board yesterday. I had quite a bit to share, so they might have gotten bored. Then again, Mrs. Horan is the only one who looked bored at all, and she always exaggerates.

Last night, I had weird dreams. One that I can remember is of me being attacked by a demon, with it covering my mouth so I couldn't make a sound, no matter how I struggled. Then I dreamed of telling Sydney Sapp this experience, and she sounded like she was used to it, and I reminded her that it's why we need Jesus.


Priscilla and I went to the Dollar Tree to get supplies for Jordan's birthday and to decorate my graduation cap (I got permission from the school). I've got doubloons and dollar signs to glue to the top. I also have some lil' green dangly things to tie onto my honors tassles, but I dunno if they'll allow that. We'll find out in two weeks, won't we?

8 comments:

Kate said...

did you present it to the board because you feel like the dream has something to do with mr. harbor's treatment of you?

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

Me and my sister are comin' to yalls graduation!! :D
I can't wait to see your graduation cap.
You never told me how your senior thesis turned out!!? I want to know Mr.London.

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

Reply to comment you left me...
When you said stinkin' awesome it made me sad.. Cause i miss PC and Lisa! :/ But yeah 3000$ was a really great price, and the guy we bought it from is a mechanic. So he took really good care of it. :)

Kirsten Erin said...

What's with the pic of the flying spaghetti monster?
Creepy dreams like that are never fun. :/
Hope your thesis rocked. It sounded fun!
I'm gonna try to come to y'all's graduation. Can't wait to hear you read dr. suess!

jaz said...

decorating your graduation cap?
why didnt i think of that?

Jillian said...

Can you decorate it like the one in the picture?
por favor?

Andrew said...

RHS would have never allowed such silly shenanigans as decorating a grad cap. I would though... If I were a school.

Rebekah Michaele said...

london! i'm so proud of you, you little high school grad you! what are you gonna do with the cap??