Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Older Brother


I have time on my hands. That's new. I love feeling sore, as I was reminded today.

My brother, Chas, was on the phone with my mom forever about some relationship junk. So I texted him later to ask him if he wanted to support me with my missions trip to Kenya, and he said he'd love to, and that I should call him if I ever wanted to talk about anything. This, to me, is an opening to get to know my oldest brother. He's coming home this weekend, so maybe we'll get to talk.

I just realized that I submitted a lesson for my online class completely empty of answers. How annoying.

3 comments:

GFS said...

Lessons with empty answers are frustrating.

Yeah, I'm hoping I get to a couple of them. but i really have no clue.

Andrew said...

Do you still owe a lot for Kenya?

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

Was Chas the one that had his girlfriends lil dog when we were at the lake house for an sl retreat?? Or was he the other one??

PS- I am also curious to the Question Andrew asked..