Monday, June 2, 2008

Swimming

Yesterday, I was supposed to be at the church at 6:30 in the morning. Waking up at that time, I panicked, then ran out the door, stopping only to get dressed (in clothes). Of course, Pastor Nick just told me that to get me there early, 'cause we didn't really start till 7:30. As soon as we were done with it, I went over to Andrew's house with Josh N. and we made a music video for some song by RunKidRun, which I'll hopefully be editing tomorrow, when Andrew teaches me the trade. After that, I went shopping with the Kenya leaders at my new favorite store: Dollar Tree. It was always in the running for favorite, but it's in the lead right now. Anyway, we spent over a hundred dollars on children's ministry junk, then went over to eat at some place whose food was similar to Black Eyed Pea's. That was good, 'cause they paid. Then I went to their house to help pack everything. This was when my dad gave me a call to go to Ruby Tuesdays, where the burgers are overpriced and delicious, so that was fantastic. I went home immediately after and fell asleep at like 9:00 PM, which is really weird for me.


Today, we had our last Sunday Kenya meeting, then had an Upgrade meeting (interns and student leaders), where pizza was provided, and tasted delicious (even though it was CiCi's). Jordan invited me to swim at his older brother, Ryan's, pool, so I did that with them and Trish until drama practice, where I didn't get hit as much, 'cause we found out that I'm supposed to just curl up into a ball for a little bit, so that made things easier. I was invited to Bri's house during this meeting, so I went swimming over there, where I was immediately brought into a ProjectNemeth.com idea for a reality show. I'm excited. After this ('cause my days are eventful), we all went out for a picnic, and I found out about a new Italian restaurant close by, and their fettuccine alfredo was delicious. Following this, Andrew, Jenny, Juddson, Angela, and I all went to play tennis, which was nice, since it's been like ten years since I last played it. On the way there, we helped push a car that ran out of gas, and the guy offered to get us some smokes afterwards. Lastly, we went to Andrew's house, where Zach and Taylor joined us, and we watched a '007 movie, the first I've ever sat all the way through. It was pleasing. And now it's a lil' past 3:00 AM, and I'm probably gonna hang out with Jordan tomorrow, 'cause my Bible junk is in his car (why on earth did I bring it swimming?).

1 comment:

Kate said...

ok London here is my official day:

GOt up
worked out at my grandmas, but then it was too hot so i went home and worked out on our treadmill.
Then i went over to firewheel to turn in a job application, and ended up looking around in world market for awhile. I love that store.
On my way home i realized that i didn't want to go home, so i called Bri, picked her up, and we went to starbucks and did a little job hunting.
Then i went and sat by my grandparents pool, and then left that pool for Bri's.
Around the time Cassie got to Bri's it was time for me to go home for dinner...so i went! I had dinner with the fam, went to wal-mart with my dad (he bought me a tank of gas) and then went home and checked my facebook. Then i had a quiet time and went to sleep!
That's it, you happy?