Friday, July 12, 2013

Kinda Feels Busy

Life feels busy. I have yet to complete some secondary med school applications. I am doing an unpaid internship and doing a phlebotomy (drawing blood) course online (in order to start getting paid for the work I'm doing). I'm preparing for a medical mission trip to Brazil/Columbia/Peru (we'll be right on the border between them). I have a JBU alumni from California staying at my house for the next two weeks. I am trying to be a missionary to my family as well and help out where and when I can. Particularly since I discovered that at least one of my siblings has fallen away from the faith. I don't want to hang out with most of my old friends because, to be honest, they're kinda in bad places of dissatisfaction and being stagnant, and I'm afraid of being pulled into that. And in the background of all of it, I'm still waiting until August 5th, when my MCAT scores go up and I get to see what my future holds.

It feels like it won't stop, like I'm busy without getting much done, and most things feel like a learning curve. I'm not frustrated. Overwhelmed would be a better term, though as I said before, it's like being overwhelmed in a vacant space, 'cause it's not like there's one particularly thing pressing at me.

I'm probably fine and it's almost the weekend. Tata, brahs and babes.

No comments: