Monday, July 1, 2013

10 Hours Away

I need to go to sleep soon... Only ten hours till I take the MCAT. I'm just ready to give it up to God now. Hopefully I'll feel the same after the test.

Just have some formulas to try to memorize, then I'll be taking the most intense test of my life thus far. I know because I've taken practice tests, and they are the worst.

My dad's advice comes from a similar time in his life when he took the CPA exam. Just pay for parking (his car was towed while he took his test) and do what Gideon did: trust in The Lord, 'cause it's His battle now.

Just do my best. That's all. Most of the test is a matter of quickly analyzing given material and interpreting it using critical thinking.

I think I need to practice some equations and go to sleep. Anything else at this point is probably for dumb-dumbs.

Pray to Jesus for me, guys. It's all His anyway, but He could pleasantly surprise me if He'd like.

No comments: