Friday, June 7, 2013

Uhhh...

I’m just feeling unsure, inadequate, and unprepared. Every little errand I run takes so much time, and so does eating, and socializing. And at the end of everything, I realize that I haven’t studied nearly enough, and that I’m scoring low on quizzes over the studying I have done. And this medical school, UMHS… it’s not accredited in the U.S., which means that although it’s showing promise starting out, it’s still kind of a risk, and I’m gonna have to work harder to remain competitive for residency programs. I mean, harder than you normally have to work to make it in medical school.


I do have that EMT course in August, and that neurologist internship/job in the fall… I just don’t know. God, what do you think? I mean, I want to finish med school as fast as possible, and starting this semester would get me in that year ahead (or, really, the year I should have been aiming for). And going to the Caribbean school would satiate my craving to travel… I just don’t know. The longer I stay at home, the more I’m able to help my family, but I don’t feel settled enough. Bah, I don’t know.

No comments: