Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Ideal Spring Break

I've been talking about it at least since last summer, and now it's actually going to happen. I'm going to Disney World. In 2 1/2 weeks, a fun group of college-aged kiddos will hop in a car with me and drive 17 1/2 hours to Orlando. St. Patrick's Day followed by two days of Disney, followed by three days at the beach, and then the ride back to Arkansas.

It's made all the better because besides food, the trip should only cost us around $250 apiece, $200 of that being the Disney World tickets themselves. We plan to crash at friends' houses (I know two people in Florida and therefore we are visiting those two people) and maybe camp on the beach. Maybe I'll even write poetry at the ocean. Oh how I've missed poetry...

It's kinda the ideal spring break, and I get to have it for my senior year. I'm just stupidly blessed...

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good for you! I went this last January for the first time, and it was AMAZING! We also hit up Sea World and Universal Studios. Are you sure you'll only want to spend 2 days at Disney World? We spent 5 days, and we still didn't see everything. But have fun! It's totally awesome!

A poor white middle class soul said...

We only want to PAY for two days at Disney World. We're thrifty college students, so it's two days of Disney, then three days of the beach.