Friday, September 14, 2012

Trust

I'm starting to realize that I might not be the most trusting of people. I like people 'cause I have pretty low expectations for everyone. I don't really expect anyone else to follow through with their responsibilities, and I tend to think that everyone has to find their own self-motivation.

People have always said that you can't trust people; you can only trust God. But I'm realizing that just like I need to put hope in things in order to give them worth, I need to put trust in people too. Even though that means that I'll probably get hurt and whatever, it's something that needs to happen, 'cause without trust, relationships are pretty worthless. And since we need relationships, we need to trust people, even if they aren't as reliable as God.

No comments: