Monday, August 29, 2011

August 24th, 2011

No matter how sure I try to be in myself, it’s always less inspiring to do things in the light of day. At night, the world seems different. I can be incredibly in-tune with God and what He’s saying, but not have a clue when morning comes. I can also think thoughts at night that I despise when daytime comes.

It’s a beautiful world I live in though. I’m finally done with transition. It just feels so good. I’m myself. I’m a little underconfident, but I have a little bit of an upperclassman mentality, so I feel capable. I’m facing the mot difficult subjects of my life and I’m determined to overcome. I know I can if I apply myself. And I will apply myself.

I’ve had a tough time remembering to read my Bible daily. In fact, I hardly ever read it since the missions trip to the Philippines. You just get so busy with God that you fall out of the habit of doing the basic things. So I need to pick that up again, ‘cause otherwise, this world will crush me.

Anyway, I’m sleepy And I wanna be on a remotely normal schedule (not that normal schedules are very pleasant for me. They just feel wrong, as if I’m prematurely fatigued).

No comments: