Friday, October 27, 2023

Getting Projects Moving

I joined a pitch meeting over zoom the other day, and just having the host of that ask me about progress on my sci fi horror feature script was invigorating. When I first sought to work on it, I tried to include the director in it, but he immediately went on vacation and has been unresponsive to my texts about it. So today I texted another writer/director who, unlike the other one, has plenty of excuses for being unresponsive due to a wife and young child, but texted back within the hour with interest.

So now I am working on that. Hopefully the original director responds to my request for the final cut of the short film so I can send that to the more accomplished writer/director.

I have not heard back since we filmed those street interviews last weekend, so I emailed them today to ask if any of the footage was useful, and whether I should be working on writing more questions.

No comments: