Thursday, October 22, 2015

A lil' itsy tidbit

That same talent show weekend, my grandma on my dad's side had a stroke. She was in the hospital for weeks, and now she has some further hemorrhaging. I think she's still alive, but she isn't likely to be for long. It's weird being so detached from it, but I'm 1200 miles away. I saw her over the last break, and my grandparents had their 60th anniversary. We took pictures and all that. So really, it's kind of okay for this to be the timing, I think.

Anyway, tests are coming up. And November is the month of presentations, which tend to be my strong suit, so we'll see.

Oh, and Med Psych is awful. I'm not sure that any other class has wasted so much time. And the prof won't cancel tomorrow's class (even though we've covered all the material) because he doesn't think it's ethical (he's also the ethics prof).

No comments: