Saturday, September 5, 2015

I Suck At Evangelism

I suck at evangelism. When people ask me questions like, "how does God speak to you?" or "why do you believe in that particular God rather than any of the other religions out there?" I never really know how to respond. Learning how to listen to the voice of God was a thing that happened over the course of years, and it still often doesn't come easy. As for why I believe in Jesus Christ as my savior, that to me is once again the tale of my life thus far. I don't think that the basics of it make sense, but I do think that it's more real and more important than all the things in my life that do "make sense". But the Bible says that we should be ready to give an answer to that question, the why of our faith in Christ. So I'm often at a loss.

No comments: