Sunday, October 20, 2013

Kertszenup

Criston and Caleb moved to from Arkansas to Texas this weekend. I also partook of state fair "food" (fried everything) this weekend. And all this week, I've been fighting a cold...and I may also have played Pokemon on my porcuter all weekend thanks to installing a gameboy emulator on here. But whatevz.

I still want to travel. Badly. But I can't while I have this job (though it may not last), nor while I have these pending med school applications. I wish there wasn't such a waiting involved. Now I get to be like I wanted to be before I was so driven. So now I keep drifting towards that other me, and it's weird 'cause I'm just not sure how much it's okay to give into that. After all, I'm going to have to ditch that (or much of it) when I go back to school again, which will likely be next summer or fall. I'm sure not taking another year off.

It's just weird being a 20-something and kind of a straight-shooter who's trying to do well, yet also knowing that I just want to be elsewhere a lot of the time. I dunno. I'm just rambling now. Probably best for me to read some travel blogs and go to sleep.

No comments: