Sunday, October 13, 2024

Poor Enough

Well, I am now poor enough to be worrying a bit. Instead of trying to make myself write, I am going through Backstage listings to try to book something. Even a PA gig would be a relief.

Those shows I am co-executive producing now have show bibles, an international distributor, and essentially everything besides money. Too bad I live in a car, or I would check couch cushions for the $80 million we need to fund it.

I went to Son of Monsterpalooza yesterday and met a number of special effects makeup artists. Once again, I met some nice folks who were excited to work with me in the future.

I finally got footage back from the short film earlier this year that I think actually shows off my acting skills. So I just put together a little reel. Hopefully it helps with anything.

No comments: