Saturday, April 8, 2017

Last Big Day

Today is the last major day of studying. I've scored high and low on these practice tests, which leads me to believe that the upcoming exam could go either way. I had to take yesterday off (except for reviewing and taking an exam) because I just could not take any more. Burnout is real. I have more to finish than I'm likely to do, but I suppose that this is the point at which I need to give it up to God.

Passing this exam this time would be great. There's a wedding I want to attend and some life enjoyment that I would like to squeeze in between study sessions, which is something I remain terrible at doing. But if I pass, I am also not guaranteed a place to myself to study. If I fail, I go back to the island, where I will be forced to live with few distractions. I despise that place, but if it's what God has for me, so be it. This whole thing (my life) is His anyway. I just hope that He will have mercy on me and allow me to pass this exam so that I can enjoy life a little more in between my studies.

Or maybe I should just transfer to another school. I know the other schools are supposed to be worse for placement, but my school sucks SO BAD.

No comments: