Saturday, August 8, 2015

Uno Down, Threeo To Go

The neuro shelf was awful. Once again, the class before us had an easier exam. As they advised, we were expecting more neuroanatomy, but instead, there were hardly any pictures, and the ones that were there were difficult to identify. One question was asking which part was the beginning of the axon, and I couldn't figure out where in the picture the actual neuron was.

Anyway, that's behind me. Next I have to learn physio (and then neuro internal the next day). Studying primarily for the internal exam rather than the shelf, mostly because those should be easier points, since I've scored well on those test questions before already. I just have to make like a 43 on the combined exams. Even when I was failing the class, I made that high of scores. So hopefully I won't fail out.

In any case, I'll be in America in less than a week, and the wait is killing me.

No comments: